PNC Bank continues its investment in and support of a strengthening Lexington Park Maryland, sponsoring the Lexington Park Business and Community Association’s Twilight Taste in the Park Thursday, Oct. 11th from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Restaurants will be serving a wide variety of cuisines and courses in Freedom Park located just south of Gate 2 at the intersection of Three Notch Road and Tulagi Place.
Barbara Saylor, vice president of PNC’s California Branch, repeatedly emphasized that the 11 participating restaurants “are the ones who have real skin in the game, providing all of this food, free of charge.” Every Twilight Taste in the Park restaurant is locally owned and anxious to demonstrate the unique and authentic cuisines available in Lexington Park.
Yaling Pan, owner of the Mixing Bowl, suggested the Lexington Park Business and Community Association sponsor an evening event spotlighting the array of international and American cuisine produced by locally owned restaurants. Ms. Pan’s idea is to show families that Lexington Park is safe and offers products and services not available elsewhere.The and the .
The restaurants participating are featured in a series of videos running this week leading up to the Thursday evening event. Information about each of them is given below.
- The Tides Restaurant 301-862-4450; 46580 Exploration Dr. Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Anita’s Cake Shop 301-737-6440; 22741 Three Notch Rd. California, MD 20619
- The Mixing Bowl Restaurant 301-737-1500; 21797 Tulagi Pl. Lexington Park, MD 20653
- N & N Oriental Market 240-237-8162; 20259 Point Lookout Rd # B, Great Mills, MD 20634
- Sawatdee Thai Seafood 301-757-6158; 21525 Great Mills Rd. Lexington Place, MD 20653
- CoCo Cantina at 46590 Corporate Dr., Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Sake Japanese & Sushi Restaurant 301-863-7222, 301-823-7220; 21719 Great Mills Rd. Lexington Park, MD
- Days Off Deli, Grill & Market; 240-561-6743
- St. James Deli & Spirits 301-862-2512, 301-862-9535; 19343 Three Notch Rd. Lexington Park, MD
- Island Bar and Crab House 301-994-1234; 16810 Piney Point Rd. Piney Point, MD 20674
- Linda’s Cafe 301-862-3544; 21779-A Tulagi Pl. Lexington Park, MD 20653
PNC Twilight Taste in the Park will run from 4:30 to 7:30 at Freedom Park on Thursday Oct. 11, 2012. The event will be open-air, under tent in case of inclement weather and free.