Eleven restaurants join PNC Twilight Taste in the Park in Freedom Park, just south of Gate 2 at Tulagi Place Thursday, October 11th from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. A wide variety of cuisines and courses will be available free to all.
The restaurants participating are featured in a series of videos running this week. Information about each of them is given below.
- The Tides Restaurant 301-862-4450; 46580 Exploration Dr. Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Anita’s Cake Shop 301-737-6440; 22741 Three Notch Rd. California, MD 20619
- The Mixing Bowl Restaurant 301-737-1500; 21797 Tulagi Pl. Lexington Park, MD 20653
- N & N Oriental Market 240-237-8162; 20259 Point Lookout Rd # B, Great Mills, MD 20634
- Sawatdee Thai Seafood 301-757-6158; 21525 Great Mills Rd. Lexington Place, MD 20653
- CoCo Cantina at 46590 Corporate Dr., Lexington Park, MD 20653
- Sake Japanese & Sushi Restaurant 301-863-7222, 301-823-7220; 21719 Great Mills Rd. Lexington Park, MD
- Days Off Deli, Grill & Market; 240-561-6743
- St. James Deli & Spirits 301-862-2512, 301-862-9535; 19343 Three Notch Rd. Lexington Park, MD
- Island Bar and Crab House 301-994-1234; 16810 Piney Point Rd. Piney Point, MD 20674
- Linda’s Cafe 301-862-3544; 21779-A Tulagi Pl. Lexington Park, MD 20653
PNC Twilight Taste in the Park will run from 4:30 to 7:30 at Freedom Park on Thursday Oct. 11, 2012. The event will be open-air, under tent in case of inclement weather and free.